Best laid plans…

So I picked up a pre-fab Gingerbread House a few days ago when I saw that they were on sale for $5. I figured $5 was worth the time it would save me from trying to make it from scratch. Well, it was pretty much doomed from the start. Two of the walls were broken and the other two had cracks. I actually took Elmer’s glue to it hours before we attempted to add decor and sat it in the sun to dry/harden. It was working for a while until Avery pressed a little too hard on a gumdrop :) We still had fun and were laughing about it afterward. I told them from the start that it was just a decoration (as in, we weren’t going to eat it…) so all we did was lose our cool addition to the Christmas decor.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox

Join other followers: